Do you suffer from migraines? Have other medications not worked for you?
A clinical research study is being conducted to learn if an investigational medicine can help prevent migraines.
Qualified participants must:
- be between the ages of 18 and 80
- have 4 to 14 migraine days per month
- have at least a one-year history of migraines
Qualified participants may receive:
- investigational medications and examinations at no cost
- compensation for time and travel
Call Meridien Research in St. Petersburg today at 727-339-1784 for more information.