Attention Adult Gout Sufferers! You may be eligible to help test an investigational medication.
A research study is currently under way to learn if a new investigational drug may help relieve symptoms of gout and hyperuricemia.
You may be eligible to participate at no cost to you if you:
- Are 18 to 75 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with hyperuricemia and have a history or presence of gout
- Have had 2 or more gout flares within the past 12 months
- Can reliably record daily updates in an electronic study diary
- Have experienced allopurinol failure, intolerance or contraindication
- Are currently on febuxostat for at least 6 weeks
Contact Meridien Research today at 407-644-1165 or complete the form below to learn more!