Beaumont Business Center
5411 Beaumont Center Boulevard, Suite 760
Tampa, FL 33634
Hours of Operation:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Conrad O. Beckles, MS, LMHC, PhD received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida and a Master of Science degree in Counseling & Psychology from Troy State University. Dr. Beckles completed his doctorate at Barry University, earning a Ph.D. in Counseling & Psychology. Dr. Beckles is a Primary Investigator and a Sub-Investigator at Meridien’s Bradenton, Tampa and Lakeland locations.
Natasha Wick, ARNP
Certified raters have extensive experience with Ham-D, Ham-A, MADRS, MINI, YMRS, CIBIC, ADAS, WMS-R, CDR, EDSS, SCID and Net-Met batteries.
All site staff has received the following training: OSHA, IATA, CPR, IVRS, SAE, ICH, and GCP. Coordinators are experienced with EDC programs: Phase Forward, RAMOS, INET, IMPALA, Trial Master, In-Form and sponsor specific programs.
Meridien Research meets or exceeds enrollment goals for the majority of trials. Statistics on screen-failure rates, retention rates and enrollment to goal rates available upon request. Patient recruitment is accomplished primarily through database, print media, radio and television and subject referrals.
CNS / Psychiatry / Neurology / General Medicine / Gynecology / Gastrointestinal / Endocrine / Sexual Dysfunction / Dermatology / Nutrition
Facilities & Equipment:
- 5,500 square feet of dedicated research center/3 exam rooms
- -20 degree freezer
- -70 degree freezer
- Interpretive ECG machine
- Dedicated monitoring spaces with high-speed internet access
- Back-up generator and dedicated AC unit for power and temperature control of drug storage area and -70 & -20 freezers
- CT/MRI scan, mammograms, endoscopy, with immediate scheduling at hospital and outpatient radiology center
- Echocardiograms performed by outside company on site
- Central locked temperature controlled drug storage area
- Central security system
- On site laboratory – Waived CLIA
- T 1 internet access/wireless internet throughout the office
Site director, regulatory specialist, recruitment specialist, 4 FT research coordinators, lab coordinator, front desk coordinator, data entry coordinator and research assistants.
The Tampa site is located off Hillsborough Avenue and the Veteran’s Expressway, convenient for study subjects from North Tampa, South Tampa, Brandon and Lakeland. The Tampa site is 5 minutes from Tampa International Airport.