8043 Cooper Creek Boulevard #107
Bradenton, FL 34201
Hours of Operation:
8 am to 5 pm
Andrew J. Cutler, MD is board certified in both Psychiatry and Internal Medicine and has been conducting clinical research since 1993 at the University of Virginia, the University of Chicago and since 1996 in Central Florida. Dr. Cutler also speaks to professional and community audiences about the evaluation and treatment of mental illnesses such as ADHD, Bipolar Disorder (Manic-Depression), Major Depression, Anxiety Disorders and Schizophrenia.
Conrad O. Beckles, MS, LMHC, PhD
Michelle P. Mallitz, MD – Board certified in Internal Medicine
Certified raters have extensive experience with Ham-D, Ham-A, MADRS, MINI, YMRS, CIBIC, ADAS, WMS-R, CDR, EDSS, SCID and Net-Met batteries.
All site staff has received the following training: OSHA, IATA, CPR, IVRS, SAE, ICH, and GCP. Coordinators are experienced with EDC programs: Phase Forward, Oracle, In-Form and sponsor specific programs.
Meridien Research meets or exceeds enrollment goals for the majority of trials. Statistics on screen-failure rates, retention rates and enrollment to goal rates available upon request. Patient recruitment is accomplished primarily through database, social media, print media, radio and television.
General Medicine/Endocrine/Mental Health/Women’s Studies/Gastrointestinal/CNS Pain Management/Dermatology/Nutrition
Facilities & Equipment:
- 8,200 square feet of dedicated research space located in a professional medical complex
- 3 fully equipped exam rooms
- On site laboratory – Waived CLIA
- -20 degree freezer
- -70 degree freezer
- Interpretive ECG machine
- Back-up generator and dedicated AC unit for power and temperature control of drug storage area and -70 & -20 freezers
- Echocardiograms performed by outside company on site
- Central security system
- Central locked, temperature controlled drug storage area
- Dedicated monitoring space
- DSL/wireless internet throughout the office
- CT/MRI scan, mammograms with immediate scheduling at outpatient radiology center
Site director, regulatory specialist, two recruitment specialists, five FT research coordinators, lab coordinator, front desk coordinator and research assistants/data entry coordinators.
The Bradenton site is located off I-75, Exit #213 near The University Town Center Mall and convenient for study subjects from Bradenton, Sarasota, Brandon and Palmetto. The Bradenton site is 60 minutes from Tampa International Airport and 30 minutes from Sarasota Bradenton International Airport.