Are you having difficulty controlling your blood glucose and HbA1c levels? Are you currently on a stable dose of metformin?
You may be eligible to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational medication.
Eligible volunteers must be:
• Between the ages of 21 and 70 years old
• Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• Currently be on a stable metformin dose for at least 12 weeks
Study participation includes:
• 8-10 study visits over 12 weeks
• Daily dosing with study medication
• Physical examinations
• Laboratory procedures
• Daily diary entries
For more information, please call 352-597-8839 or complete the form below.