IS YOUR CHILD EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF ADHD?
- Restless or fidgety?
- Starts projects but rarely finishes them?
- Frequently loses and / or forgets things?
- Trouble getting organized?
- Difficulty focusing on just one thing?
- Procrastinates on projects that require attention to detail?
If you answered yes to some of these questions, your child may have ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder).
If your child is experiencing these symptoms or has already been diagnosed with ADHD, learn more about a medical research study evaluating an investigational study drug for children 6 to 12 years of age. This medical research study is being conducted by the doctors at Meridien Research.
Qualified participants will receive study-related procedures and investigational study drug at no cost and may be reimbursed for travel and related expenses for completed study visits.
For more information, please contact Meridien Research at 941.747.7900 or complete the form below and someone will call or email you!