Meridien Research is always looking to attract talented employees to work at any of our six locations throughout Central Florida.
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR – Maitland
Requirements include: Licensed RN with prior experience conducting clinical trials; NO exceptions! Cover letter requested.
Meridien Research Inc. is a private research company with seven locations in the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay FL area which specialize in conducting pharmaceutical research trials. We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator for our outpatient clinical research site located in Maitland. The candidate will be a licensed RN with prior experience as a research coordinator. Full-time position, Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate Clinical Studies adhering to the principles of Good Clinical Practice
- Collect initial medical background from patients and other appropriate sources
- Work as a cohesive team member coordinating assigned studies and backing up other studies on location
- Educate and provide information to patients, families, and community groups regarding clinical drug trials
- Assist and support Recruitment Team with prescreen activities and other activities related to subject recruitment
- Attend Study related training and site initiation meetings
- Inventory, handle, and maintain accountability for all study supplies and investigational products
- Facilitate study monitoring visits and prompt resolution of all study related queries
- Maintain professional and appropriate interactions with sponsors and all other study related personnel, subjects, families, and Meridien staff members.
- Assume responsibility for an on-call rotation for after hour needs of subjects, sponsors, hospital staff members, families, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Education Requirements : 4 yr Bachelor’s Degree preferred. RN license required .
Experience : Clinical research experience required. Medical experience required.
The Clinical Research Coordinator will work under a Site Director and Principal Investigator/Physician.
Excellent compensation with quarterly bonus; comprehensive benefits package including a Safe Harbor 401(k) with company match; and company provided disability . Meridien Research is a Drug Free Workplace/Smoke Free Workplace/Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested, please email DMorin@MeridienResearch.net with your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.